GAUSS INSTRUMENTS presents the very first Time-domain EMI Measurement System up to 40 GHz (TDEMI 40G) for the first time at the EMV2012 in Düsseldorf. The instruments are used for full compliance testing according to all civil, military standards, as well as avionic standards. The TDEMI 40G is shown at the booth of GAUSS INSTRUMENTS at the EMV 2012 at booth CCD1-322.
The new released TDEMI 40G covers the frequency range 10 Hz – 40 GHz. A very unique feature is the real-time spectrogram mode with an real-time analysis bandwidth of 162.5 MHz. Further unique features like the speed up of a factor of 4000 is boosting testing speed and accuracy in the frequency range up to 40 GHz. Other features are a fully pre-selected low noise amplifier stage up to 40 GHz, providing lowest noise level, excellent accuracy and the largest pre-selected analysis bandwidth on the market.
The TDEMI series consists of seven instruments with various frequency ranges:
- TDEMI 30M (9 kHz - 30 MHz)
- TDEMI 1G (9 kHz - 1 GHz), with Option MIL/DO-UG (10 Hz - 1 GHz)
- TDEMI 3G (9 kHz - 3 GHz), with Option MIL/DO-UG (10 Hz - 3 GHz)
- TDEMI 6G (9 kHz - 6 GHz), with Option MIL/DO-UG (10 Hz - 6 GHz)
- TDEMI 18G (9 kHz - 18 GHz), with Option MIL/DO-UG (10 Hz - 18 GHz)
- TDEMI 26G (10 Hz - 26.5 GHz)
- TDEMI 40G (10 Hz - 40 GHz)
The novel technology is presented at booth CCD1-322. In addition, a detailed presentation is given at the congress in parallel in Session 5b on Thursday 9th February 2012.